Even the industry can’t tell the difference.

At the Denver County Fair three people unknowingly ingested marijuana edibles given to them by a medical marijuana dispensary. Two were hospitalized and tested positive for THC after taking candy samples the MMJ promoters promised did not contain pot. Marijuana was strictly prohibited from the fair and officials are investigating this dangerous mistake.

3 people say they unknowingly ingested marijuana-laced candy at Denver County Fair
Fox 31 Denver
August 5, 2014

SmartColorado

Sign up to receive action alerts

Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Please provide a valid email address.
Thank you! Your sign up was successful.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.

Support Us

Follow Us