Dangers from accidental ingestions of marijuana remain a deeply concerning issue in Colorado, particularly for young children and teenagers. Channel 7 reports on yet another toddler who accidentally ingested marijuana this week. This incident along with many others highlights the importance of adults keeping “Colorado’s marijuana,” which can contain extremely high concentration levels, out of the hands of children, teenagers, and young adults(those under the age of 21). The health consequences of such accidental ingestions can be quite serious as reported by Denver emergency doctors who have repeatedly expressed concern about the conditions of an increasing number of children, and individuals being admitted to Denver hospitals after consuming highly potent marijuana.

Denver toddler ingests marijuana; parents charged with child abuse, drug possession, DA says
By ABC Channel 7 News
Alan Gathright 12/17/15
Read Full Article Here

Sign up to receive action alerts

Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Please provide a valid email address.
Thank you! Your sign up was successful.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.

Support Us

   

Follow Us